Pip & Alex’s Matfen Hall wedding was a truly unmissable event and a perfect setting for an alternative, romantic, fun & relaxed wedding.
When I say – “My style of photography is very real, romantic and fun. I am looking for couples who don’t follow tradition and like to be a little daring and different. I love being creative with my couples”. This is directed to couples like Pip & Alex who’s wedding shows just that.
Pip & Alex are romantic, fun, alternative, Stylish, daring and very creative this is why I loved every second of shooting this wedding.
“YOU ARE MY WORLD AND MY WORLDWIND” – Pip Fleck
Words from the happy couple. ” Thank you so much for everything you have done for us on our big day. You are a camera wizard. Our images are beyond stunning. I can barley believe them they are amazing”.
If you are getting married at Matfen Hall Hotel or any other UK/EU destination then please do get in touch as I would love to hear from you.
You can catch up with their full wedding story over on the Rock N Roll Bride wedding blog from 1st April.
- Photography: Kimberley Waterson Fine Art Photography
- Video: Fairy Dust Films
- Venue: Matfen Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Bride’s Dress: Ronald Joyce
- Hair: Jem Hair Design
- Groom’s Attire: Lambretta Clothing
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Lindybop
- Flower Girl Dress: Special Occasions
- Stationery: Rae Henry Designs
- Table Runners & Mirror Hire: The Whole Sch-bang